These techniques aren't just for relationships. Get ahead in business, and your career with these practical and applied tips.
Discover all your co-worker's weaknesses, and exploit them so you can get that promotion. For example.....
Discover all your co-worker's weaknesses, and exploit them so you can get that promotion. For example, if you know your boss somehow wants to promote "Jim."
1. Observe and analyze Jim from afar.
I want to emphasize afar because if Jim does indeed get that promotion you yearn for--he'll know you had ulterior motives.
2. I would set the intention to analyze his weaknesses regarding the job, then correlate it to how it would destroy the company.
Along with that, you must understand what everyone praises Jim for. Is it his charisma? Does he have good looks? A brilliant accountant? This praise can too be used against him.
3. Understand what the promotion entails.
Does it involve lots of public speaking? Have you noticed Jim stutters a little, then starts to shake like he needs his fix? Work with that. Perhaps his public speaking skills are spectacular. That's fine--search for more weaknesses that could destroy the company. Analyze, and observe long enough and you may find Jim tends to overpower his superiors... you should NEVER outshine the master....
4. Trigger Jim's weaknesses, in front the boss. You may think this might make you look like the bad guy, but get someone to do the dirty work for you.
Here's an example: if you know for a fact Pam is the office gossip, and the two of you are aware of the new promotion out, tell her Jim would be perfect for the position. She'll either ask you why, or agree (even if she doesn't). Now, using Pam's big mouth against her--she'll go around telling people Jim is a great candidate OR that you told her Jim was.
5. People may or may not agree with you. Doesn't matter. Jim gets all the attention, then his arrogant ego will blow up.
Get it to blow up in front of the boss. People with big egos are predictable... if you watch closely, you'll see they'll say ANYTHING because they aren't thinking. They're feeling, and what they're feeling is their confidence inflating until they explode. You can use this in your favor because they usually say stupid shit that will piss off anyone, on top of that--they'll say things that will DEFINITELY outshine the master [your boss].
On the surface, he might not realize he feels inferior. Deep down, he'll be feeling the shame, and his/her ego deflating. In no time, they'll experience some kind of mysterious internal conflict towards Jim.
6. Look for uncomfortable body language from the boss towards Jim. Now's your chance to shine--go soothe your boss' ego. Be subtle.